Realtors….Help your clients save on Homeowners Insurance Premiums!
For Homes constructed before 2002, you should contact us for a review of their Wind Mitigation Inspection form and Homeowners Policy. We will determine if they are receiving the proper wind mitigation credits and provide you with our best premium proposal. We have construction, wind mitigation and home inspection experience and are able to provide up to date information.
If we determine that you can “Save” from adding the “Third Nail” to the wall to roof truss metal connection……
- We will determine your estimated Homeowners premiums savings.
- We will recommend a couple of companies who specialize in “Adding the Third Nail”. They will make a Free inspection and provide a written proposal.
- These licensed companies can complete the required work and provide a New Wind Mitigation Inspection Report.
- Typically the cost of adding the Third Nail for a 2500 SF home is about $ 800., one time.
- The typical Windstorm Premium Savings is $ 600. to $ 1,000. every year going forward for this home. Your actual savings will depend on your individual situation. This is Big!
Homes built prior to 1960 typically do not have metal straps or clips. Many times these homes can be retro fitted to install the metal connectors and nails required by the building code. Call us about a free evaluation.
This is a useful tool to use with new and existing clients. Make them aware.
Call SWFL Insurance Agency today 239-265-9577. We will help you save money!!
Email us at Joshw@SWFLAgency.com
See our SWFL Agency Blog for more useful articles