We Have Answers
             Call Us Today

Request a Free Personal

          Insurance Quote 

Florida Blue SWFL Medicare Insurance Agents

          Fort Myers Naples Port Charlotte

MEDICARE PLANS .  DRUG PLANS

     Over Age 65 Plans
                 2019
   OPEN ENROLLMENT
 OCT. 15 THRU DEC. 15
  Call Your Agent Early

If you are 65 or soon to be, chances are you have thought about Medicare. However, have you given any thought to what you might do if your healthcare costs exceed your Medicare benefits?  Most Seniors purchase some type of insurance to extend the protection provided by the government program known as Basic Medicare. Generally, the government supplies Medicare, which covers about 80% of your healthcare costs. Medicare Insurance Products can cover the other 20%. If you find yourself unable to cover the cost differences for your doctor visits, prescriptions, etc, then Medicare Insurance Products are exactly what you need!

 

Shopping for Medicare insurance Products does not have to be difficult. We are here to help with the confusion and questions that often come along with this task. Contact us today for an appointment to discuss Medicare in general, and the many Product Options that are available including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Prescriptions Drug Plans and More.

HOURS & LOCATION
Location

                   LEE COUNTY

8595 College Parkway Suite 160

Fort Myers, Florida 33919

 

Tel:  239-489-1212

Fax: 239-489-2777

                COLLIER COUNTY

2500 Tamiami Trail North  Suite 112

Naples, Florida  34103

Tel:    239-649-4442

Fax:   239-649-6764

            CHARLOTTE COUNTY

3718 Tamiami Trail     Suite C

Port Charlotte, Florida 33952

Tel:    941-624-3444

Fax:   941-624-4922

Hours

Monday - Friday 

9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Agent on Duty each Day

If you know your agent, call for an appointment.

    Need a Quote?

    Need Help?

  • Facebook

© 2017 by SWFL Insurance. Created with Wix.com